Customers with yachts of nine years and older or yachts that have reached their 40.000 sailing miles stage, should consider a refit which is becoming a requirement for more and more insurances.
The following items will be critically looked at:
- Past maintenance programs and how this was carried out
- The condition of the standing rigging and in case of rod rigging, especially the colds heads. In this case we are working together with the best companies.
- The possibility of modernizing the sail plan
- Evidence of maintenance for the insurance
- Upgrading or modernizing of the rigging is beneficial in the event of a future sale
- New navigation or antenna hardware that meet today’s standards, can be installed
- The new installed parts will be fully warranted
- The consideration of a boom retrofit (in boom furling)
- Repaint option, will make look your mast as new
- And last but not least: a safer rigging